What's new

This could be price of new 3030

I think that translates to over $3000. That's a lot of gold. I'm not saying I wouldn't get one I'm just saying it better be awful special.....
 
Last edited:
2310 GBP = 3,712.04 USD (US Dollar) Very sad ???
I could see $200 to $3oo above the Etrac but that dosn't seem right :icon_scratch:
 
I think that translates to almost $3000. That's a lot of gold. I'm not saying I wouldn't get one I'm just saying it better be awful special.....

Count me out if this price is correct! I do not need a 3030 for the beach or water. If I hunted old Roman or Medieval sites then maybe I would get one.
 
I paid $4500 for my minelab gpx 4500 plus tax what im saying is minelab usually sets its price according to the number of the detector 3030 probably means 3000 are above the 4800 is $4900 gpx5000 $5800

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using TreasureNet
 
Last edited:
cost of 3030

i have it from a good source at 2500.00. but it is anyones guess????
 
Sounds like the name means the price, ;(
 
I read a post by Gordon Heritage that its greatest asset is going to be the tone adjustments.... but that the depth is no more than the Etrac. He swears the tones will allow you to unmask more coins in that depth thou which is better than depth.

Dew
 
The fine print says that's the price for "orders of ten or more"
some kind of discount...
I'd rather buy back up detectors. I could cover my Sand Shark, DF and
Excal and still have at least 600.00 to 1,000.00 left over.
 
'Orders of 10 or more' refers to the 'Dealer Price' column which is blanked out.
 
jeff , its euros not gbp ,so should be less
 
Thanks Worthy ! I Guess I'm showing my Lack of Knowledge on Foreign Money Abbreviations :laughing7:
 
using same converter above $2,971.83

Which I Think on slip above is just Manufacturers Suggested Retail.

So hopefully no more then $2 grand from the dealers.

It's scary to think they would add another grand to price after every upgrade
 
Last edited:
Its very expensive.
 
Im never think to buy it.
 
when it comes to Minelab pricing then $1=€1.

excalibur sells in the Eurozone for €1200-1250, same as in the US. Europe generally has a very high value added tax.

I think the American price is going to be around $2300.

Price is Russia is rumoured to be around €1950 btw, just saying
 
$2200 for the base model and $2500 for the deluxe model, only real difference is the wireless headphone module for the deluxe.
comes out on my birthday.... Hmmmmmmm, sounds like a great gift for ME.
 
model numbers are often close to the SMRP - suggested manufactors retail price -- 3030 in this case * of course no human in their right mind pays "full sticker price" or SMRP -- for anything -- discounts often 20% for newer models to up to 50% for older model are quite common for detectors ( not minelabs per si but detectors in general in many cases--as new model hit the market the big discounts are normally on models that are being phazed out of production.)

by the way --30 30 is a term we use for a american classic hunting rfle
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom