Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
Interesting article- I think with the fees associated with many digital currencies and credit cards I do not feel this will be the standard. Also, with hackers being able to get ahead of the defense against them, I would hate to see a society run with digital money. However, I do agree that these trends will be pushing into the US market with the smart phone being in everyone's hand.

Who thought we would be depositing checks with a picture, or paying parking meters from our cell phone?

N8

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
n8dagr8345 said:
Interesting article- I think with the fees associated with many digital currencies and credit cards I do not feel this will be the standard. Also, with hackers being able to get ahead of the defense against them, I would hate to see a society run with digital money. However, I do agree that these trends will be pushing into the US market with the smart phone being in everyone's hand.

Who thought we would be depositing checks with a picture, or paying parking meters from our cell phone?

N8

The best one I seen----Lady ahead of me at the checkout brought up the companies add on her smart phone. They scanned the stinking phone and gave her the discount
for the electronic coupon........ :o

GimmeSomeSilver

Sep 21, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let them change their money; but they better not change their girls! :laughing7:

That Canadian Guy

Sep 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't think cashless societies will ever work. It would be too easy to create money out of thin air and the "money" supply would cause hyperinflation.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
That Canadian Guy said:
I don't think cashless societies will ever work. It would be too easy to create money out of thin air and the "money" supply would cause hyperinflation.
yeah, who could ever think that could happen :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread