R RockinIdaho Full Member Joined May 24, 2014 Messages 163 Reaction score 108 Golden Thread 0 Location Idaho Primary Interest: Other May 29, 2014 #1 So has anyone ever seen anything like this befor? I HAVE DUBBED IT MULTI FUNCTION TOOL! Upvote 0
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,991 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 29, 2014 #2 That first rock looks like a stone age White's pin-pointer!
R RockinIdaho Full Member Joined May 24, 2014 Messages 163 Reaction score 108 Golden Thread 0 Location Idaho Primary Interest: Other May 29, 2014 Thread Owner #3 This is the same rock. it has several different looks at different angles it looks like a spoon, a sgaft straightener a hide tool, and an ax. it is about 4 inches long. my favorite view is the bird effigy.
This is the same rock. it has several different looks at different angles it looks like a spoon, a sgaft straightener a hide tool, and an ax. it is about 4 inches long. my favorite view is the bird effigy.
R RockinIdaho Full Member Joined May 24, 2014 Messages 163 Reaction score 108 Golden Thread 0 Location Idaho Primary Interest: Other May 29, 2014 Thread Owner #4 So I guess I have everyone stumped?
tomclark Bronze Member Joined Dec 18, 2006 Messages 1,184 Reaction score 1,643 Golden Thread 0 Location Tampa Bay, FL Detector(s) used ShadowX2, TEJON, Eyes, Pony Shovel Primary Interest: Other May 29, 2014 #5 Not stumped. Dumbfounded, flabbergasted yes. It's a rock. No tool. No effigy. boom.
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes May 29, 2014 #6 I don't see anything that says artifact. Sorry.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 30, 2014 #7 That was funny Tom. Larson usually moves these to the rock forum.
Hot zone Bronze Member Joined Apr 26, 2012 Messages 1,064 Reaction score 259 Golden Thread 0 Location Clark County Washington Detector(s) used Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones Whites TRX pointer , Garrett gold stinger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 30, 2014 #8 I have seen one of these before! But the one I saw turned out to be a rock!
JRedHorse Jr. Member Joined Feb 1, 2015 Messages 82 Reaction score 118 Golden Thread 0 Location from NH relocating to FL summer 2015 Detector(s) used I have a Teknetics Gamma 6000 Metal Detector but will be upgrading when I hit FL. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 6, 2015 #9 RockinIdaho said: View attachment 1002189View attachment 1002190View attachment 1002189View attachment 1002190 So has anyone ever seen anything like this befor? I HAVE DUBBED IT MULTI FUNCTION TOOL! Click to expand... Swiss Army Rock? LOL! Don't know?
RockinIdaho said: View attachment 1002189View attachment 1002190View attachment 1002189View attachment 1002190 So has anyone ever seen anything like this befor? I HAVE DUBBED IT MULTI FUNCTION TOOL! Click to expand... Swiss Army Rock? LOL! Don't know?
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Feb 6, 2015 #10 I still think just a rock. I just can't see where it has been altered from these pictures anyway. Maybe you can point me to the spokeshave? That should be easy to spot.
I still think just a rock. I just can't see where it has been altered from these pictures anyway. Maybe you can point me to the spokeshave? That should be easy to spot.
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 6, 2015 #11 Natural rock, plain and simple.
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 7, 2015 #12 All natural boss keep at it and good luck