Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• half dollars 11:30.jpg
    half dollars 11:30.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 225
Upvote 9
Wow...10 Halves! I assume they are all clad? Not a bad hunt!
Nick

Still looking for my first half..Get a lot of signals for them turns out to be a can:BangHead: Good find...HH

That's crazy! Could be a once in a lifetime event. I found 10 quarters in one hole once but 10 halves in one day is a miracle. Congrats!

That is phenomenal! 10 halves would make anyone's day. The only way for them to be better would to have been silver!

That was an excellent hunt :notworthy: you had that day. I would most defiantly :headbang:continue going back there on and off.
:dontknow:Why?......because there's more stuff :hello2:that you haven't even come close to discovering just waiting for you to pass a disc over it. That was a true sign :cross: of the things that are to come from that area.

Last edited:
Wow! That's more than my total in halves and I've been at this since the mid '60's when I bought a Whites BFO unit.

That's crazy! Great job on all the Halves! Must have been a vendor stand of some kind there. Way to go! :icon_thumright:

Probably one of those CRHers dropped a 1/2 roll and didn't notice it.

From the land of the Bluenose.....wowzer those are big coins to miss and glad you corraled them. Best of the season to youz and the brood me bouy!

Just a reminder. 10 halves make 5 Wholes. Even if you find them in one hole, it's still five holes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back