What's new

This is an actual sign I saw today.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
4,599
Reaction score
2,232
Golden Thread
0
Location
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was on the front door of a Bank of the West.

For security reasons please remove all Halloween masks before entering bank. ;D
 
Upvote 0
This gets me mad, I'm asked all the time to remove mine and I don't even wear one :o
Hope everyone has a good Halloween.Ray
 
One of the banks in Michigan had a problem a few years back because of all the guys wearing ski masks. Heheheheheh
 
hehe, you should see the looks I get when I go in wearing a black full length leather trench coat!
I actually had a little kid ask me one day if I was a "bad guy" like in the movies LOL
 
jewelerdave said:
I actually had a little kid ask me one day if I was a "bad guy" like in the movies LOL

I was swinging my coil metal detecting once and wearing dark sunglasses and a little girl came up to me and asked if I was blind. :o
 
There are a few banks here that have signs, no hats or sunglasses.
 
awhitster said:
There are a few banks here that have signs, no hats or sunglasses.

Several here have those signs too. I have prescription safety glasses that have a light tint to them. I have been removing them until I explain to a teller I can't see a thing without my glasses and BTW there not sunglasses.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom