What's new

This is another waterhunters dream

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
66377a0cfb91f91c1d0f6a7067001f88[1].webp

Amphibious vehicle to go on sale soon in US - Yahoo! News

I actually dreamt of something like this months ago
would be great to get to hard to get beaches or private beaches - you could drive in on a boatramp or really any opening to the water (where legal of course) and just jump in where you want - just have to make scoop and machine mounts - could probably attach dive tanks with long hose and regulator on back = all i have to do is hit the lottery
 
Upvote 0
At one time I was actually thinking about one of the Skidoos with the drive in bow portion. Forget what they called them?
 
I thought something like this would be cool in S.Fla. - drive in early in the morning - pull up to a spot - could always have a leash on you to it - or just pull up to shore - hit around - if its no good - drive it down to another spot - jump in - etc
could be used to find cuts easier too
 
That is kool, and it looks like fun.....Casper you should have enough gold by now to get one.

I was thinking jetski this past spring for bay hunting & fishing, one guy I was following during this time was a fisherman called JetSki Brian..He had fixed up a Yamaha SUV for fishing, and I was really considering this route, until I started thinking..some of the best hunting is during the winter plus I guess the kicker was Jetski's must be in before sunsets...so a boat would be better suited for my conditions.....One of Brians, Jet ski's

imagesCAB93BEB.webp
 

Attachments

  • untitled.webp
    untitled.webp
    14 KB · Views: 416
Last edited:
Holy bank vaults Batman! $40,000 is unbelievably expensive! Yep, I'd have to hit the lottery too in order to buy one.
 
Since I am stuck inland now and pretty well messed up with my health I will soon be thinking of using a walker for hunting the beaches and parks. A few years ago I used my solo Coleman canoe to hit various beaches on lakes that had no access. This soon became inpossible to do as I had trouble getting out of it. But being able to drive to the boat ramp and go to where you want to hunt would be great.Amph. Vehicle.webp
 
Last edited:
Hovercraft .....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom