J Jonathan.Grummer Tenderfoot Joined Feb 13, 2021 Messages 8 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Colleyville, TX Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 20, 2021 #1 Ok I dug this item out at 1 foot deep. Its hollow and looks like it could have been screwed to something? The property I dug it out of was a farm and vineyard and the house on it was built in 1905. Anyone know What It Is?
Ok I dug this item out at 1 foot deep. Its hollow and looks like it could have been screwed to something? The property I dug it out of was a farm and vineyard and the house on it was built in 1905. Anyone know What It Is?
EdHartzel Sr. Member Joined Jun 12, 2018 Messages 270 Reaction score 790 Golden Thread 0 Location Bucks County PA Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett GTI 2500, JW Fisher Pulse 8X Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 20, 2021 #2 I believe- Flagpole holder- mounted flush and held seven small flags on an outward angle. Like the one in photo but enclosed? Knowing size would help- Upvote 0
I believe- Flagpole holder- mounted flush and held seven small flags on an outward angle. Like the one in photo but enclosed? Knowing size would help-
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,197 Reaction score 33,137 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 21, 2021 #3 It looks like part of a gas burner to me. Just a guess. Gary Upvote 0