Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You never know what you will run across in this business! My weirdest find was a Brass mold of someone's teeth and gums. lol.

OP
OP
romeo-1

romeo-1

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Patriot said:
I'll just take the musketballs thanks... :tongue3:

I went looking for the landing site but I totally misread the tides...spent too much time waiting for the tide to drop. I did find the 4 musketballs about 2km up the beach from where we were...near the house by the river that we drove down to and then drove along the abandoned railway line. I've been studying the maps and I'm pretty sure that is the spot. Tide was just too high so it will have to wait until this weekend.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You seem to be getting out quite a bit. If you maintain that through the Fall you should have a great year.

OP
OP
romeo-1

romeo-1

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch said:
You seem to be getting out quite a bit. If you maintain that through the Fall you should have a great year.

Fortunately with my job I have many, many weeks of vacation that I am obligated to take. I've got 2 weeks that I need to take off before the end of June and then I am off for the entire month of July...yep, should be a great year.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
romeo-1 said:
Iron Patch said:

Fortunately with my job I have many, many weeks of vacation that I am obligated to take. I've got 2 weeks that I need to take off before the end of June and then I am off for the entire month of July...yep, should be a great year.

Well that really sucks doesn't it. :laughing7: Speaking of vacation I think IH and I will have to look at a few weeks, or in his case maybe a few months. :headbang: Now if i can just get myself in shape to dig. I've been cutting the grass every chance i get just to be out walking around and trying to get my knees adjusted.

ironhorse

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2009
East Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Iron Patch said:
romeo-1 said:
Iron Patch said:

Well that really sucks doesn't it. :laughing7: Speaking of vacation I think IH and I will have to look at a few weeks, or in his case maybe a few months. :headbang: Now if i can just get myself in shape to dig. I've been cutting the grass every chance i get just to be out walking around and trying to get my knees adjusted.
you better get mowing down the hay fields pretty soon, or we could go beach combing and and make some different finds too...just gotta get out there...home in one week....then it's my vacation

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
neat finds, too bad on the leak. I'll settle for a cannon,swivel gun,brass pistol,brown bess, or a bell.

The Patriot

Bronze Member
Oct 16, 2009
Digging Relics
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox and CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch said:
The Patriot said:
I'll just take the musketballs thanks... :tongue3:

Spanish and French silver for me please.

sorry but it wasn't in the picture to choose from...please choose again :laughing7:

OP
OP
romeo-1

romeo-1

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ironhorse said:
Iron Patch said:
romeo-1 said:
Iron Patch said:

you better get mowing down the hay fields pretty soon, or we could go beach combing and and make some different finds too...just gotta get out there...home in one week....then it's my vacation

To quote Rod Roddy "Get yo :nono: down here"...or something like that!

Actually while I was beach combing and waiting for the tide to change I saw my favorite farmer out baling hay...the first cut has started!

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
romeo-1 said:
ironhorse said:
Iron Patch said:
romeo-1 said:
Iron Patch said:

Actually while I was beach combing and waiting for the tide to change I saw my favorite farmer out baling hay...the first cut has started!

To quote the Macho Man "Oooo yeah, I wonder if there's any silver under that old tree ... WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I guess we know where you'll be in the next few days.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ironhorse said:
Iron Patch said:
romeo-1 said:
Iron Patch said:

Yep hard to believe how long it has been but will be good to go out and walk around in the sun. Summer finally getting here.

ironhorse

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2009
East Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Iron Patch said:
romeo-1 said:
ironhorse said:
Iron Patch said:
romeo-1 said:
Iron Patch said:

To quote the Macho Man "Oooo yeah, I wonder if there's any silver under that old tree ... WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I guess we know where you'll be in the next few days.

to quote the Hulkster, " Me and all my 10,000 detectamaniacs will be saying our prayers, takin our vitamins and and filling our holes" ...or something like that,
I'll be in touch

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions