chukers
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2010
- Messages
- 1,824
- Reaction score
- 147
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Eastland Texas
- Detector(s) used
- Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
this is unlike any find I have found before... its a plastic ball thing with a few METAL items rattling around in it... its about he size of a quarter... anyone seen anything like this? I wasn't going to break it open... but if I must... I forgot what it rang up as... I'll find out tomorrow... but it did ring up good enough for me to dig it in the first place!
chukers
chukers


If it's plastic it's not terribly old. I say bust it open. What if you don't & it's full of gold nuggets ?



Cool! 8) Looks like it was in a fire or something.






