What's new

This is interesting

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found these yesterday big items
 

Attachments

  • image-4156632564.webp
    image-4156632564.webp
    51.8 KB · Views: 128
  • image-3562459381.webp
    image-3562459381.webp
    73 KB · Views: 123
  • image-1134289661.webp
    image-1134289661.webp
    66.6 KB · Views: 118
Upvote 0
Ill send a side pic when I get back home
 
Here's the side view
 

Attachments

  • image-966786623.webp
    image-966786623.webp
    60.3 KB · Views: 112
The big round on both ends might be a hoe. I have seen them 18 inches long before.
 
I was thinking how or big axe I've found them in many sizes this is the biggest so far lol
 
I found these with it
 

Attachments

  • image-1473644730.webp
    image-1473644730.webp
    75.2 KB · Views: 126
  • image-2575704086.webp
    image-2575704086.webp
    49.2 KB · Views: 116
  • image-1439673038.webp
    image-1439673038.webp
    46.3 KB · Views: 115
  • image-3463767320.webp
    image-3463767320.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 110
Better pictures of the ends might help. Right now all I see are natural rocks.
 
One is a trapezoid knife the other is a flake quick knife I don't know what the darker one is exactly but I do know they were tooled by the bulb marks and knapped edges more than 5 in a series isn't natural plus they fit very nicely in fingers
 

Attachments

  • image-1499122509.webp
    image-1499122509.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 119
Looks like the type of stuff usually found at a quarry site.
Alot of reduction debris,some roughed out incomplete items and some expedient tools for use while camped out at the quarry.
That first thing looks like just a large reduction piece that got picked up..some chips taken off to use once then discarded.
 
Last edited:
It was deff a quarry site found where they were mining the closer you get the bigger the pieces of un worked flint
 
Nice site..it's like being in a candy store isn't it?
Nice finds
 
It's almost too much to look through lol but very exciting for dure
 
I go along with the quarry site, having quarried a many a ton of stone, you end up with worked stone all over the place. You have found a good site.:headbang:
 
Yes sir I will b there in a few to see what all I can get into
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom