What's new

This is my other treasure hunting.

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
12,055
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the treasures I search for when I am not detecting...
 
VERY NICE!!

chub
 
the thrill of the sudden heavy weight on a crankbait. While I love to fish plastics in many ways and love it when a topwater gets sucked under or hammered, the crankbait is my go to bait most of the time. love the spinnerbaits too, each has their moment. Also very much into crappie, year round on them. I catch the bass for fun, the crappie for food. shadrap is my favorite go to as well as the suspending raps. pure fun all the way
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom