What's new

This is one of the strangest !!! Metal Dogs Head ....lol

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2005
Messages
2,492
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Location
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been detecting for a long time and when I found this piece of metal that rang up as lead , I just could not believe it when I had cleaned it off. The piece of metal looked like a dogs head........and I just had to laugh.... :)

Finding pieces of metal that are melted sometimes may look like something out of the ordinary. But this was different ........lolol

P8220006 Medium Web view.webp

Here is the real Miniature Bull terrier

Miniature Bull terrier Medium Web view.webp

As you can see the reverse of this piece of metal is melted or poured .... ;)

P8220008 Medium Web view.webp




It sure will make a nice conversation piece in the collection. The area where I found this piece is an early Colonial site. Where in the past I have found coppers and a number of Relics. Hope you enjoy this crazy find!

The Seeker
 
Upvote 0
The imagination can run wild on those finds! HH, Mike
 
laralucine said:
Nashoba said:
Funny thing..I was looking at it and the Rat from teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles popped into my head.
;D
It IS very cool though.

~Nashoba~

Master Splinter! ;D

Yeah That's the one! LMAO

~Nashoba~
 
I have seen allot of this searching Pre-Napoleon battle sites the lead that drips off the form when they pour musketballs as it drips into the water bucket used for cooling it makes odd forms that sometimes can be recognized as an animal or other form.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom