What's new

This is winter isnt it??

mellowyellow

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Messages
445
Reaction score
127
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Gold bug
There's something not right about being 79 degrees F in LA today. Middle of jan and its fire weather. Good for prospecting but good Lord, 80 degrees in jan??? I know after 10 min of shoveling snow I wouldn't be complaining, but I do miss seasons! Strange to take Christmas lights down sweatig your butt off, lol
 
Upvote 0
I don't know what this talk is about going surfing in the morning and snowboarding at night but i've got to try this!! Ive never been able to do both of these sports in the same time zone but now that i live in California this sounds amazing!

Try it, you will love it, It's addicting. Spent alot of money having fun when I was single.:goldpan:
 
Really nice at East Fork yesterday. Just cool enough for the 3.5 mile hike up in the morning and the evening hike back and t-shirt warm during the day for digging. Water is still a bit nippy though. Only color I got though was the tan on my arms, hrumph.
 
Excellent weather for just about anything. Photo below taken on Black Jade Mtn. out near Victorville, looking west towards teh San Gabriel Mountains. Hiked all over the Mtn. in shorts and short sleeve shirt.
IMAG0754.webp
 
-12 here today... Yesterday was high of -5 :-(
And that is EXACTLY why I let my job go to Minniapolis without me! Well that, and I can't even spell minniapolis! :laughing7:
the cat stomps her paw and says "beach bunny dangit, beach bunny, not snow bunny"! :cat:
 

Attachments

  • Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom