What's new

This mornings deer scouting- artifacts trip.

shadrickhunt

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2017
Messages
95
Reaction score
326
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1506085068.745387.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1506085086.411693.webp
 
Upvote 0
Well you know they are there so when the deer arent running you can be looking down.
 
Well you know they are there so when the deer arent running you can be looking down.

I hate they were broke Rock . I find a lot of hammerstones laying around I still pick them up.
 
I hate they were broke Rock . I find a lot of hammerstones laying around I still pick them up.

I hate broken ones to but at least now you have a good lead on the material they liked and the color to look for. You have an edge now on what they liked. Going to be a killer waiting on you just wait and see.
 
When I've hunting artifacts in the mountains among the pinon tree's, I'll get close enough to deer to hear them breathing. They seem to be watching me, until I look up at em and then they all just slowly walk away ready to run if they have to.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom