Yellowbelly
Full Member
- Joined
- Mar 25, 2015
- Messages
- 204
- Reaction score
- 680
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
42
18 K!! That's one sweet find. Congrats. That cross alone is a fantastic find.
I've found one gold chain so far and I love that fact that in reality, you've found MANY hunks of that beautiful GOLD. I would'a been happy to find a couple of links but an entire chain is like 50 great hunts all in one swoop.
If I were you I'd go back and try and locate the other one. It's awaiting your coil.
The IPhone ain't tool shabby either. Any chance of finding the owner?? If so, they may have lost that chain too. I hope not.
It ain't easy giving up that gold.
18 K!! That's one sweet find. Congrats. That cross alone is a fantastic find.
I've found one gold chain so far and I love that fact that in reality, you've found MANY hunks of that beautiful GOLD. I would'a been happy to find a couple of links but an entire chain is like 50 great hunts all in one swoop.
If I were you I'd go back and try and locate the other one. It's awaiting your coil.
The IPhone ain't tool shabby either. Any chance of finding the owner?? If so, they may have lost that chain too. I hope not.
It ain't easy giving up that gold.