Mar 25, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 270
Upvote 21
MY GOD YELLOWBELLY WHAT THE HECK WILL YOU POST NEXT, THAT IS ONE HEAVENLEEEEEEEEEEEE FIND.

Dang it Man!!
The things one misses while one sleeps.

18 K!! That's one sweet find. Congrats. That cross alone is a fantastic find.

I've found one gold chain so far and I love that fact that in reality, you've found MANY hunks of that beautiful GOLD. I would'a been happy to find a couple of links but an entire chain is like 50 great hunts all in one swoop.

If I were you I'd go back and try and locate the other one. It's awaiting your coil.

The IPhone ain't tool shabby either. Any chance of finding the owner?? If so, they may have lost that chain too. I hope not.
It ain't easy giving up that gold.

Thanks,
If there is one thing I haven't found much of it would have to be gold chains. This is my 3rd in three years hunting. I found a few very small green crusty links to a 10k once. Hopefully today I broke the ice and more gold chains will follow.

I've found one gold chain so far and I love that fact that in reality, you've found MANY hunks of that beautiful GOLD. I would'a been happy to find a couple of links but an entire chain is like 50 great hunts all in one swoop.

If I were you I'd go back and try and locate the other one. It's awaiting your coil.

The IPhone ain't tool shabby either. Any chance of finding the owner?? If so, they may have lost that chain too. I hope not.

The iPhone is done. It was in a life proof case and I guess one of the scoops hit the side sprung a leak. Also a mojor crack right across the front glass.

that's a nice one, and the fact its 18k is even better!

congrats!

Very beautiful cross and chain, congratulations!

Thanks everyone. The gold gods have been very generous to me the last three hunt. I hope it continues.

That is a very nice find.

Gold is very nice to see in that scoop, nice find, it is a beauty! What kind of machine were you using?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back