unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,052 Reaction score 9,302 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Aug 28, 2012 #1 found on the beach, made of brass, can't quite place it. Attachments DSC01506.webp 12.1 KB · Views: 120
willie d Silver Member Joined Jul 13, 2005 Messages 4,010 Reaction score 394 Golden Thread 0 Location Close enough to the beach Detector(s) used **Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL** Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 29, 2012 #2 If the center is hollow and threaded, then I will say it's a finial, possibly to a lamp. If not, then I cannot help. Upvote 0
If the center is hollow and threaded, then I will say it's a finial, possibly to a lamp. If not, then I cannot help.
AC1955 Bronze Member Joined Apr 22, 2012 Messages 1,149 Reaction score 351 Golden Thread 0 Location New Hampshire & Maine Detector(s) used V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 29, 2012 #3 Finial or flagpole top? Is it threaded? Upvote 0
JimDon Silver Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 4,041 Reaction score 5,277 Golden Thread 1 Location NC USA 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 29, 2012 #4 Actually it appears to be a curtain rod finial. Seen many similar ones for sale. Upvote 0
P PYRATE Full Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 245 Reaction score 98 Golden Thread 0 Location Cackalacky Detector(s) used arrr, just need me nose Primary Interest: Prospecting Aug 29, 2012 #5 looks like a Sleestak from the tv show Land of the Lost that I watched back in the 70s Upvote 0