What's new

This was it today.

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess I should be happy to find what I did. Somebody else has been hunting this creek besides my friend and I. My friend didnt find any whole stone artifacts just shards.
 

Attachments

  • SDC10874.webp
    SDC10874.webp
    500.5 KB · Views: 102
  • SDC10875.webp
    SDC10875.webp
    493.9 KB · Views: 89
  • SDC10871.webp
    SDC10871.webp
    1,017.3 KB · Views: 85
Upvote 0
Nice finds I like that dark material ;)
 
You won't find anything if you don't look.
 
Nice finds with the pottery sherds--I'd happily take that haul any day
 
some days is good...some days is not-so-good. At least you got some nice pottery shards. HH! Yak
 
...some nice finds rock...probably just the start of finding other great things that were washed out! :)
 
Nice finds I like that dark material ;)

It was the first piece of worked anything we found. We did a 5 mile stretch on a local creek. Usually we find at least 1 or 2 whole points if not more. It was a shock that is all we found. The flint is brown from patina. If you find any with that color it is a very old piece. Its a shame it was broken. The flaker is whole and was a relief for me. Thought I was going to get skunked.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom