What's new

This weekends 2 Penny Boxes

Silversound

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
84
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
SoCal
Been a while since I've posted penny numbers. I've ended my hunt for the various varieties of 82's after determining that none of them are extremely rare (Or rare enough to warrant the extra time it would take to search for them) So my system has simplified down to copper, wheat, 09's and any foreigns that may show up. I've also stopped pulling any 09's that are not in AU condition.

Box 1:
486 Copper
11 Wheats
48 09's

Box 2:
512 Copper
Wheats:
35 - This one was in beautiful condition, probably the best wheat I've seen so far. All the hairs on the wheat ears were still clearly visible. Took digital pics but they did it no justice.
49
44X2
51DX2
52S
55DX2
57

09:
Vers. 1: 28
Vers. 2: 7
Vers. 3: 18

I've been getting a lot of professional life coins lately. Surprisingly the first one I ever got was in change at the grocery store!

Have fun all,
George
 
Upvote 0
Good to see you got some wheaties.I'm seeing more&more 2009 Lincolns in every box!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom