What's new

This Weekends Finds

onthespot

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2012
Messages
344
Reaction score
376
Golden Thread
0
Location
Asia
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, Sov GT, CZ-21 & Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This Weekend's Find's

I was able to get out 3 times this weekend, for about 6 1/2 hours on the head phones.

Found some nice silver, 31 grams of .925, but that was about it. Yen was also hard to come by, about 2,500 yen total. The three rings are junk. 3 of the 4 charms are stamped .925. The charm on the left is stamp Gucci "Made in Italy", it was found on the chain, I broke it while digging it out. It is also stamped .925. The "O" pendent is unstamped, and looks gold. I am waiting on my gold testing kit to get here. A magnet will not stick to it, but we will see!
 

Attachments

  • P1100371.webp
    P1100371.webp
    115.3 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Upvote 0
nice trip out, the finds are adding up for you
 
You are digging off of Tori Station? That is where I did most of my beach combing and snorkeling. There used to be an Air Force housing unit on Tori station that consisted of quonset huts. A friend of mine used to detect there when I was stationed there in the 70's and he found a lot of american coins. Yen was 300 to the dollar when I was there.
 
GOOD STUFF MAN ! Davers
 
That silver adds up...nice finds.
 
I have never hunted Tori, i live right beside it, but I am not military and have no access to it.















i
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom