$ilver$urfer
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2010
- Messages
- 1,148
- Reaction score
- 19
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
This Week's Agcumulation...
Hello Fellow CRHs,
Thought I would post my total "agcumulation" (copyright
) this week for you. I had a really good week...opened up 7 boxes, 5 of which were skunks, but the other two were very good!
58 - roosies
20 - 40%s
2 - '64s
1 - 80% silver Canadian dime
Thanks for reading and HH!
$ilver$urfer
Hello Fellow CRHs,
Thought I would post my total "agcumulation" (copyright
) this week for you. I had a really good week...opened up 7 boxes, 5 of which were skunks, but the other two were very good!58 - roosies
20 - 40%s
2 - '64s
1 - 80% silver Canadian dime
Thanks for reading and HH!

$ilver$urfer

Upvote
0
Great finds.
Rarely do banks have any halves when I ask for them and finding silver is a crapshoot and getting harder to find by the day! Next time I do a road trip I will ask just for dimes! J/K
Now let's both start agcumulating some more!!! 
With all the half hunting I have done in the past 4 months you would think I might find a solid roll of halves first or a dream box, not a solid roll of dimes. Besides that dream dime roll I have found 10 other silver dimes and they have been evenly split between customer rolls and machine rolls (5 and 5). I start getting a Brinks box of dimes this week and will slowly up my boxes through the fall-winter - I really hope I can get some good averages up here!!! 






