This weeks final totals 46 boxes

Another good week I think? 18-90% and 76 -40% Last week was better with less boxes but that's ok. :skullflag: Last week I got a $1317.00 hand pay in ac. On a $3 bet slots I left $700 ahead.:laughing7:

I think the score at gambling is better than all the silver! Congratulations!
Wicka

Awesome job Tim! I think I beat you this week. I had my best week ever. 19.33 ounces in ten boxes searched. Check out my log.
You are the reason I keep trying to up my volume. I hope one day I can search 46 boxes a week.

Keep it up.

Awesome job Tim! I think I beat you this week. I had my best week ever. 19.33 ounces in ten boxes searched. Check out my log.
You are the reason I keep trying to up my volume. I hope one day I can search 46 boxes a week.

Keep it up.
The most boxes in one week is about 88 boxes

That's awesome. I would love to do it. I have two weeks off coming up. I'm going to see how many boxes I can do. I'm going to shoot for 40-50 in one week. I know I have enough order and dump banks. It's just money and time that I'm worried about.

That is awesome tim! I hope next week can be a repeat of last week for you! Thanks for sharing you are the reason I keep on trying halves! too bad down here they aren't nearly as good as up by you, 2 per box average is awesome!
HH
Buff

Nice job this week man, we should talk soon. HH, Maverick.

Good job on scoring the AG Tim! Mine have been pretty good as well, but I couldn't even dream of doing 46 boxes a week.

Tim - you and me need to talk. What the heck do you do for a living that allows you to afford, much less search, 88 boxes in a single week?!?!?! That's insane! I need to get into that line of work. I'm still trying to figure out if I can afford to order my first ever box this month. :-\

Tim - you and me need to talk. What the heck do you do for a living that allows you to afford, much less search, 88 boxes in a single week?!?!?! That's insane! I need to get into that line of work. I'm still trying to figure out if I can afford to order my first ever box this month. :-\

The T O Z is numba one. He's the king of the streets. That's how he stacks chedda

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back