This weeks final totals 46 boxes

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Another good week I think? 18-90% and 76 -40% Last week was better with less boxes but that's ok. :skullflag: Last week I got a $1317.00 hand pay in ac. On a $3 bet slots I left $700 ahead.:laughing7:

I think the score at gambling is better than all the silver! Congratulations!
Wicka

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome job Tim! I think I beat you this week. I had my best week ever. 19.33 ounces in ten boxes searched. Check out my log.
You are the reason I keep trying to up my volume. I hope one day I can search 46 boxes a week.

Keep it up.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome job Tim! I think I beat you this week. I had my best week ever. 19.33 ounces in ten boxes searched. Check out my log.
You are the reason I keep trying to up my volume. I hope one day I can search 46 boxes a week.

Keep it up.
The most boxes in one week is about 88 boxes

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's awesome. I would love to do it. I have two weeks off coming up. I'm going to see how many boxes I can do. I'm going to shoot for 40-50 in one week. I know I have enough order and dump banks. It's just money and time that I'm worried about.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is awesome tim! I hope next week can be a repeat of last week for you! Thanks for sharing you are the reason I keep on trying halves! too bad down here they aren't nearly as good as up by you, 2 per box average is awesome!
HH
Buff

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice job this week man, we should talk soon. HH, Maverick.

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job on scoring the AG Tim! Mine have been pretty good as well, but I couldn't even dream of doing 46 boxes a week.

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Tim - you and me need to talk. What the heck do you do for a living that allows you to afford, much less search, 88 boxes in a single week?!?!?! That's insane! I need to get into that line of work. I'm still trying to figure out if I can afford to order my first ever box this month. :-\

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Tim - you and me need to talk. What the heck do you do for a living that allows you to afford, much less search, 88 boxes in a single week?!?!?! That's insane! I need to get into that line of work. I'm still trying to figure out if I can afford to order my first ever box this month. :-\

The T O Z is numba one. He's the king of the streets. That's how he stacks chedda

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions