What's new

This weeks take

OmegaMan

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Messages
720
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
I did a lot of running around to get these. no boxes this week, only
customer hand rolls.
33-40s
2-90s
2-Chrome clad ones. I really hate these. They look like 90s on the edge.
Enjoy
 

Attachments

  • silver coins.webp
    silver coins.webp
    83.4 KB · Views: 283
Upvote 0
good totals :thumbsup: even with the extra running around, i prefer loosies and handrolls to boxes....way better percentage of finds.
 
How many customer hand rolls did you get this week to produce those kinds of numbers?
 
keverett said:
How many customer hand rolls did you get this week to produce those kinds of numbers?
It was around $300 of rolls and loose.
 
nice totals Omega, I have been finding a bunch of those chrome ones or painted edges ... 4 or 5 of them in my last boxes ... :icon_pirat:, Ed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom