This weeks totals 60 boxes

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well 60 boxes totals still not that good.17-90% and 74-40% 17 oz I got 17 oz last week with 33 boxes. i got some walkers and some bens one ben is like new!! And a few hand fulls of funny money. Am getting some painted coins. So now that td has garda my pick up bank is the same garda. I try to dump 2 hours away. I will see if they make it back to my area,:BangHead::thumbsup:

Upvote 0
60 boxes wow, i got 1 box coming next week. the first time i have ever bought more than 12 rolls. i guess i am in a different league then you. h.h.

Wow! Did I do better this week than the legendary TZ? Holy ****! Haha just kidding man, good job this week.

Nice finds again Tim, but how in the world do you have time to do 60 boxes in a week. AND on top of that dump 2 hours away. I'm assuming you don't work full time??

Nice finds again Tim, but how in the world do you have time to do 60 boxes in a week. AND on top of that dump 2 hours away. I'm assuming you don't work full time??

I am still trying to figure out how you get a bank to take $30k in halves...

I am still trying to figure out how you get a bank to take $30k in halves...

It's all about the relationship. He doesn't deposit 30 grand in clad in one sitting, that would be insane! It's over the course of the week.

I work for my self and do my coins on wed and thu and a little thu afternoon. Some of my dumps go to ac i go there every week.So i bring about $10.000.00 every week.The thing with crh you find what you find you can'nt control it. If you do alot of boxes you will find more coins! It seems i find $450 to $1250 every week. This winter i will do 80 to 100 boxes every week.I want to get 1500 oz for the year. But now with td switching to garda its going to be a little harder?? Am at 419 oz so far. The last 3 weeks i only found about 17 oz a week. I was doing 33 oz so time will tell?

1.51 silvers per box, still better than I am doing, though it is in the volume. Maybe set your goal for 1200 oz right now to be safe?

Quitters never win!! 1500 it is!!

You all inspire me.

I am about to join another CU, that has 2 coin sorters MUCH closer. Plus, I have three banks that order me boxes of halves every week.

I have gone through three skunks boxes now, and feel like a vet - plus about 2K in CRH skunks ( I am just buying dumps, but I have all my banks reset to zero halves)

The only white gold ( silver ) - I have found in the last 10 days has been from a teller tray, and coin star machine. But, all this means, I am primed for my first dream box.

I just want the luck I had the first day I started - 3 64 kens, and about 15 40%s - from three different banks in the neighborhood. now, all they do is give a little here, and little there.

I'll find some sort of decent stash this year, I feel it.

I have been diligent with Craigslist posters, and garage sales too - I have gotten a few oz rounds for 10-20 dollars this way. As well a few commemorative sets.

I just will never be a good as some of the garage sale stalkers - knocking on peoples doors 5 hours before they open....

Attachments

• 350px-Ag-Au-Cu-colours-english.PNG
    350px-Ag-Au-Cu-colours-english.PNG
    17.3 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
That's a crazy little graph you got there. So my wedding band is made of mostly silver and I'm sure I paid a couple hundred bucks for it 6 years ago. My wife got platinum, that was not cheap.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back