GMan00001
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2006
- Messages
- 2,539
- Reaction score
- 228
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Twin Cities, MN
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I did my standard Tuesday run, but added another branch since the first three branches only had 1 - $50 bag of pennies between them off the coin machine.
At the fourth branch I picked up 1- $1000 bag of quarters, 1 - $200 bag of nickels, 1 - $50 bag of pennies
Been too busy to go through much yet this week.
So far I have only gone through the $200 bag of nickels which had good quantity and about average quality.
1 - 1944-P War Nickel (getting ever so close to that 200 barrier)
1 - 1941-S Large S
65 other pre-1960 Jefferson (1939(3), 1940(3), 1940-D(2), 1940-S(3), 1941(5), 1941-D, 1941-S Small S(2), 1946(2), 1946-S, 1947, 1947-D, 1949, 1951(2), 1953-D(3), 1953-S, 1954(3), 1954-S, 1955-D, 1956, 1957-D(3), 1958-D(11), 1959(3), 1959-D(11))
18 Canadian (1961, 1965(2), 1972, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1983(2), 1984, 1985, 1986, 1989, 1993, 1996(2), 1999, 2006-P)
8 Foreign (Great Britain, 1 New Penny(1981, 1990(2), 1992, 1994, 1998(2)), Sweden, 50 Ore(1968))
4 Quarters
2 Pennies
1 Namco Arcade token
At the fourth branch I picked up 1- $1000 bag of quarters, 1 - $200 bag of nickels, 1 - $50 bag of pennies
Been too busy to go through much yet this week.
So far I have only gone through the $200 bag of nickels which had good quantity and about average quality.
1 - 1944-P War Nickel (getting ever so close to that 200 barrier)
1 - 1941-S Large S
65 other pre-1960 Jefferson (1939(3), 1940(3), 1940-D(2), 1940-S(3), 1941(5), 1941-D, 1941-S Small S(2), 1946(2), 1946-S, 1947, 1947-D, 1949, 1951(2), 1953-D(3), 1953-S, 1954(3), 1954-S, 1955-D, 1956, 1957-D(3), 1958-D(11), 1959(3), 1959-D(11))
18 Canadian (1961, 1965(2), 1972, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1983(2), 1984, 1985, 1986, 1989, 1993, 1996(2), 1999, 2006-P)
8 Foreign (Great Britain, 1 New Penny(1981, 1990(2), 1992, 1994, 1998(2)), Sweden, 50 Ore(1968))
4 Quarters
2 Pennies
1 Namco Arcade token
Upvote
0

I find tokens for Namco and D&B when metal detecting, but not CRH.
but with your luck you never know...






