What's new

This will be interesting

packerbacker

Gold Member
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
8,350
Reaction score
2,992
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to avoid political statements and just say, "Biden has been appointed to "tackle" gun violence". :icon_scratch:
 
And I suppose they will appoint Pelosi to tackle mental illness?....just askin'
 
Biden couldnt tackle a mild case of hay fever:laughing9:
 
What a turncoat! GodBless Chris
 
What we need is to go over the big white house with a bar of Lifeboy soap. Frank 111-2 700Warrior Head.webp
 
When I was a wee boy, my mother would wash my mouth out with soap if I said a bad word or lied. I am certain that Washington D.C. would curb the soap market.
 
When I was a wee boy, my mother would wash my mouth out with soap if I said a bad word or lied. I am certain that Washington D.C. would curb the soap market.

For the next 10 years.
 
Lifeboy was a big red bar of soap and there radio commercials went ," Lifeboy stops (and in a big foghorn voice draged out) BBBBBOOOOO! "111-1 profile.webp

Frank
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom