OP
V

Vance in AK

Feb 15, 2010
Kenai, Alaska
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB II. Whites GM II.
Whoa!!!
Just to set the record straight, I watched the video on youtube & enjoyed it so much I posted it here. I AM NOT THE ONE WHO FOUND THE NUGGET!!!
My biggest detector finds are maybe matchead size!!!

Yes the big nugget is amazing but just to be in a place where you can find that many detectable pieces would be amazing!

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That is one sweet nugget indeed!

All the best,

Lanny

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Whoa!!!
Just to set the record straight, I watched the video on youtube & enjoyed it so much I posted it here. I AM NOT THE ONE WHO FOUND THE NUGGET!!!
My biggest detector finds are maybe matchead size!!!

Yes the big nugget is amazing but just to be in a place where you can find that many detectable pieces would be amazing!
Vance I bet you wish you did find it :hello2::hello2::hello2: I know I would also be pumped to the max if I found it !!!:coffee2:

OP
V

Vance in AK

Feb 15, 2010
Kenai, Alaska
Detector(s) used
Vance I bet you wish you did find it :hello2::hello2::hello2: I know I would also be pumped to the max if I found it !!!:coffee2:
Heck I'm pumped that they found it!!!
Yes I wish it was me but the shock would probably kill me! I wouldn't just be pumped, I would be over pressurized!

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
They sure took in a sweet haul of gold!

Thanks for the share.

Al the best,

Lanny

OP
V

Vance in AK

Feb 15, 2010
Kenai, Alaska
Detector(s) used
Yeah Lanny my Christmas wish for all of you is that you will make detecting discoveries that make theirs look small!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions