OP
V

Vance in AK

Feb 15, 2010
Kenai, Alaska
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB II. Whites GM II.
Whoa!!!
Just to set the record straight, I watched the video on youtube & enjoyed it so much I posted it here. I AM NOT THE ONE WHO FOUND THE NUGGET!!!
My biggest detector finds are maybe matchead size!!!

Yes the big nugget is amazing but just to be in a place where you can find that many detectable pieces would be amazing!

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That is one sweet nugget indeed!

All the best,

Lanny

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Whoa!!!
Just to set the record straight, I watched the video on youtube & enjoyed it so much I posted it here. I AM NOT THE ONE WHO FOUND THE NUGGET!!!
My biggest detector finds are maybe matchead size!!!

Yes the big nugget is amazing but just to be in a place where you can find that many detectable pieces would be amazing!
Vance I bet you wish you did find it :hello2::hello2::hello2: I know I would also be pumped to the max if I found it !!!:coffee2:

OP
OP
V

Vance in AK

Feb 15, 2010
Kenai, Alaska
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB II. Whites GM II.
Vance I bet you wish you did find it :hello2::hello2::hello2: I know I would also be pumped to the max if I found it !!!:coffee2:
Heck I'm pumped that they found it!!!
Yes I wish it was me but the shock would probably kill me! I wouldn't just be pumped, I would be over pressurized!

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
They sure took in a sweet haul of gold!

Thanks for the share.

Al the best,

Lanny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread