What's new

THIS YEARS TARGET LOCATION

Peyton Manning

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
15,017
Reaction score
18,979
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The first wife is leaning toward St. Augustine beach.
Any thoughts? Busy place? History of good finds?
 
jeff,

St Augustine is one of the oldest settlements in the US not sure of the local laws re detecting but odds are someone will chime in.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
I have been there just for the history....no detector and still worth every minute. I really liked the old cemetery.
 
Not sure either, but I seem to recall there are restrictions in St. Aug, but I think that holds for the historic areas, and parks in town... beach? Wish I could give you a clear answer, curious myself.
 
well I am not booking it until I know.

BTW bigdealdave, how far a drive it that for your wife?
 
5-6 hours.... quite a haul
 
I shall give her plenty of notice
 
First wives are never right about picking good possible spots. Second ones aren't much better... but if you remarry the second x-wife then things improve. Got that...?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom