What's new

Those Fantastic Crazy Food Concoctions

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Toasted egg sandwich with Jiff peanut butter. :icon_thumright: If you like eggs and you like peanut butter and you've not tried this combo sandwich you're really missing out!
 
And i thought bologna and whipped cream were bad.:laughing7:
 
And i thought bologna and whipped cream were bad.:laughing7:

Oh man....then again....might have to try it. :laughing9: Finding the older i get, the more open minded my taste buds are getting.
 
Actually the egg and peanut butter doesnt sound too bad. I can give you the recipe for the best honey mustard you ever had but theres no standard ratio set for the ingredients,its more trial and error to making it ,but its well worth it. Its so good i use it as a chip dip too.
 
holy cow I would have to run in the opposite direction. no way that combo would be good....but then again not a peanut butter fan :) :)

weird combos....hmm...you know I don't think I eat many....but a cold beer and slim jims/any good jerky go good together LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom