What's new

Thought I found me a pipe

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was stoked till I picked it up and saw it was glass. Looks old but what the heck is it? I did find some other things I liked. Thought all the points were going to hide from me till I found the one. I keep the flake knifes to and the bigger flakes. N GA personal finds on private property with permission, rock
 

Attachments

  • SDC12803.webp
    SDC12803.webp
    966.3 KB · Views: 146
  • SDC12801.webp
    SDC12801.webp
    1 MB · Views: 149
  • SDC12804.webp
    SDC12804.webp
    917.4 KB · Views: 132
  • SDC12805.webp
    SDC12805.webp
    977.3 KB · Views: 142
  • SDC12806.webp
    SDC12806.webp
    928.3 KB · Views: 124
Upvote 0
That's an odd but, interesting item. Maybe try posting it in the glass section if you haven't already?
 
Looks like a candy container to me.
 
Looks like an old perfume bottle. I have seen them like that in the past.
 
Here's one of several images described online as candy containers.

bc31a00c7faf92cc063f96db9e0bd85b--glass-candy-vintage-candy.jpg
 
Here's one of several images described online as candy containers.

bc31a00c7faf92cc063f96db9e0bd85b--glass-candy-vintage-candy.jpg

Interesting never would of thought candy. Who would want to eat candy from a shoe container I know I wouldnt. Maybe thats why they didnt last long. Its a shame mine is broken, Thanks
 
Nice finds and really interesting bottle! Gotcha a nice blood blister goin' on too

Yes I have a tiny Boo Boo on my finger it didnt hurt long after I pulled my finger free. I like the knife I found but it is so thin I guess I am lucky it was close to being intact the stem is missing and the black and white one would of been a killer.
 
I bet your heart skipped a beat !
 
Now thats a different looking piece.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom