What's new

Thought my Tejon needed repairs.

Sandman

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2005
Messages
13,408
Reaction score
3,997
Golden Thread
0
Location
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Installed batteries in Tejon today and I couldn't get the darn Threshold to hold steady no matter what I did. After fumming about having to send it back I took my own advice and took it outside away from the house and presto, it works like a charm. It is usually the simplest things...... :laughing7:
 
Sandman gives solid advice ,if u listen to him he makes a lot of sense . :sign13:
 
Even if you don't listen to Sandman he makes a lot of sense with his tips and advice. Sent my Cortes in today, already missing it. HH

Ed
 
THingfool said:
Even if you don't listen to Sandman he makes a lot of sense with his tips and advice. Sent my Cortes in today, already missing it. HH

Ed

I think this is how I started to collect so many detectors when I had to send in my first 1280 during the summer. I felt less loss when the wife went to visit her family for two weeks. :laughing7:
 
this happened to me with my fisher 1270 pinpoint would'nt work in the house but the minute igot outside all was well, if that thing was'nt so darn heavy i'd probably still have it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom