What's new

thought you might like this piece of black carolina pottery

P@tch

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2013
Messages
477
Reaction score
767
Golden Thread
0
Location
mooresville,nc
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer 2, etrac, deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thought I would kick this piece of rare black pottery your way to look at too. wish it was complete but it says Carolina. thanks for reminding me about this TBD Man-on-a-ranch-kicking-dirt.webpIMG_20160204_183730929_HDR.webp
 
Upvote 20
I wish it had all the CAROLINA letters on it. Still think it's cool. Jon thinks he has a piece of it. I bet he would be willing to trade ya that Flying Eagle for it. Jk
 
don't think ill take that trade ,but I have a lot of extra balls I can spare.
 
Well played Love that glass pickin
 
Almost makes me want to dig in hope of finding something still intact. Nice kick Todd, I don't have any extras, just two.
 
don't think ill take that trade ,but I have a lot of extra balls I can spare.

Well, that's something you don't hear a man say very often. I wish I knew more about old pottery Todd. I like finding it because you know you're close...shhh...very close:thumbsup:
 
That is nice I like the black !!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom