Thread is Not Working: Am I the only one experiencing this problem?

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
I just get a blank page on that thread

I got the same in that one too.

Also, Welcome back Jeff Gordan! Good thing you were back, here is why some people though you were gone.

"No longer with us?
Incarcerated?
Actually out detecting?"

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/general-discussion/459770-where-jeff-gordon.html

Wait, I just saw that you have been back for a couple weeks, I just never noticed it. :BangHead:

Last edited:
Some older threads are not working either. I was looking up skeleton keys on google and saw a TNet post from a while ago, I clicked on it and saw that blank screen.

Problem is the " ' " in the title, it causes issues with thread.

I edited the titles and removed the " ' " from them, let me know if there are still issues...

Last edited:
Still a problem, the ' is back.

I am also still getting the internal server error on the "zero VDI" thread. Haven't checked the Forest Fenn thread yet.

This thread also affected (or infected, your choice).

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/w...at-not-working-1800-s-christmas-ornament.html

server error.png

Last edited:
I'm still having surfing problems here on T-net also. For some reason it's taking forever for the ad banners to load and I can't move around till they completely load. Very aggravating and don't stay long any more.

Same with me! I can't click on anything with an apostrophe in the title. I get a blank page. I think this happened a while back too. I told Jeff. I'm never sure if it's just me.

Problem is members are putting in un needed punctuation in the titles. There is : in title of one you pointed out.

OK, I gotcha now. Seems funny that it started happening all of a sudden like that.

They fixed it! Seems we can't used an apostrophe " ' " in the title when we post in the Today's Finds thread.

OK, I gotcha now. Seems funny that it started happening all of a sudden like that.
It is software issue and admins are looking at problem. They fixed it once before, now it is happening again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back