What's new

Three nice 18K ladies rings from 2012

Gary Drayton

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
357
Reaction score
663
Golden Thread
2
Location
Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These three nice 18K ladies rings were some of my favorite finds from 2012 and of course they mean I have plenty of free passes to go beach and water hunting from the wife in 2013
HH Gary
 

Attachments

  • 2012 rings.webp
    2012 rings.webp
    89.7 KB · Views: 312
Upvote 0
Gary,

Those are 3 beauties for sure....the Mrs. must have a pretty good collection by now.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Most Excellent, my friend! Those are real beauties for sure. :thumbsup: How long will she be carrying the scoop? :laughing7:
 
picture of rings on top of 3030....
looking good
gg
 
Gary really beautiful rings, you've had great luck with the ctx 3030 and I was wondering if you new the best place to buy one, let me know if you get a minuate.
 
Gary really beautiful rings, you've had great luck with the ctx 3030 and I was wondering if you new the best place to buy one, let me know if you get a minuate.

PM sent Mr Leprechaun
 
PM sent Mr Leprechaun

Awesome rings as usual Gary. However, you could have just posted your CTX source rather than a PM, unless that is not allowed. Share the Love. Papa
 
I can see why she liked them. Awesome dont do them justice...

Dew
 
Drooling on the keyboard again......Those are gorgeous rings!
 
Those beauties are what will keep me out there pounding sand! Thanks for sharing...

HH and Merry Christmas!
 
Those are some friggen nice rings right there.:headbang:
You Sir are the ring master, well done.
ZDD
 
Nice digs!

HH
 
Awesome rings as usual Gary. However, you could have just posted your CTX source rather than a PM, unless that is not allowed. Share the Love. Papa
I heard that Gary sells the 3030...dont know if its true or not.
 
I heard that Gary sells the 3030...dont know if its true or not.
I would assume you have to be an authorized Minelab dealer to sell the CTX 3030. I do not sell metal detectors unless you count the odd used one. It looks like I have graduated from owning my own jewery store to owning a metal detector store lol!
 
I would assume you have to be an authorized Minelab dealer to sell the CTX 3030. I do not sell metal detectors unless you count the odd used one. It looks like I have graduated from owning my own jewery store to owning a metal detector store lol!
I said I didnt know if it was true...I was told wrong, someone saw you on Ebay and thought you sold new ones...Who said you owned a jewelery store?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom