What's new

Three recent finds from the Great Basin

arrowman

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2010
Messages
43
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Good Friday sure lived up to it's name!
elkoinsitu.webpelko1.webpgreeninsitu.webpgreen2.webpwonderinsitu.webpwonder1.webp
 
Upvote 0
Boy,that last one was very close to being in that crack....sideways,and likely never found!!
 
I want that green one! Just dont find that color here. Those are some nice eye candy.
 
THOSE ARE NICE! It is rare for me to come home with three framers in one hunt. Congratulations and have a great Easter!

BTW, Kuger, "A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

I agree with that! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright::icon_thumright:
 
which part of the Great Basin?
 
WOW...so hard to pick which one is the best...that is when you know you had a good trip!
 
Its fun,in the "Basin",one part everything is either obsidian or what we call Chert,then with like a line dividing another area,obsidian is very rare,but every color of the rainbow,jasper,agate,etc!!Very skilled knappers throughout!!
 
Wow.... speechless. Those are outstanding pieces. Well done my friend.
 
Thanks for the comments. Thought I'd add a pic of the other side of the corner notched point. Notice the hole from where a crystal eroded out. I was lucky this point stayed intact!
elko2.webp
 
Congrats on three killers. A day like that I'd be out there for hours.
 
Hard to beat a day, and points like that and those.

Exceptional finds in my book.

nevada huh? We don't see many things from out there.
 
Hard to beat a day, and points like that and those.

Exceptional finds in my book.

nevada huh? We don't see many things from out there.
....Because the BLM are Nazi's
 
Could never forget a Friday that good. Wow..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom