Da Sand Crab
Bronze Member
I got to go out this afternoon for a short hunt.
It was a beautiful Hawaiian winter day. The temperature in the mid eighties with the water a bit cooler... almost unbearable
I did get three rings:
One titanium
, just laying on the bottom.
One stainless steel :P
One 14k gold
, weighing 4 grams.
Like the title of the post reads, a three ring circus.
Unfortunately, I got two clowns and only one star.
It was a beautiful Hawaiian winter day. The temperature in the mid eighties with the water a bit cooler... almost unbearable

I did get three rings:
One titanium
, just laying on the bottom.One stainless steel :P
One 14k gold
, weighing 4 grams.Like the title of the post reads, a three ring circus.
Unfortunately, I got two clowns and only one star.
Attachments
Upvote
0

A three ring day is ALWAYS a great day, and of course the suroundings don't hurt either!!!! Beautiful pics, really amazing shots, congrats and way to go!!!!!! 








