Well... I went CHR again for my third time...
I went to my credit union and got two rolls of quarters and a roll of dimes that
were rolled by other customers.
Scored a 1950 Washington Quarter... no mint marks, and its pretty tarnished... not that I care. lol
And I aquired me a 1964 - D Roosevelt Dime.

I'm pretty happy about this...
And my younger sister started a new job at a local convenience store. Last night some old drunk guy came in and bought some beer and payed with what she described as a 'really funny looking 20'.
She hit it with the counterfeit pen thing... came up legit.
But she bought it from her till and gave it to me. Its a 1934 series 20... dont really think its worth anything since it looks like its been in circulation the entire time
But its a nice keeper anyways.
I went to my credit union and got two rolls of quarters and a roll of dimes that
were rolled by other customers.
Scored a 1950 Washington Quarter... no mint marks, and its pretty tarnished... not that I care. lol
And I aquired me a 1964 - D Roosevelt Dime.

I'm pretty happy about this...
And my younger sister started a new job at a local convenience store. Last night some old drunk guy came in and bought some beer and payed with what she described as a 'really funny looking 20'.
She hit it with the counterfeit pen thing... came up legit.
But she bought it from her till and gave it to me. Its a 1934 series 20... dont really think its worth anything since it looks like its been in circulation the entire time
But its a nice keeper anyways.
Upvote
0
the way i see it is everyone is entitled to one tell, so you should b alright as long as you dont spread it further
my coin shop knows, because they used to have loomis deliver halves to them, and they would sell them for over face to collectors in the area who would search, then dump them like us...they stopped this practice due to prices tho 







