What's new

Thursday 10/3 Gold

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the Southern Beaches with Ken this morning. Hardly any targets in the water. The Red Tide is moving in and everyone was coughing at the beach. Went to a second beach and the smell was bad but there were several swimmers in the water along with the dead fish. I managed to find aTitanium ring and then I pulled out a heavy (11.3gr.) yellow and white 14kt. gold band. It will be awhile before we go backthere detecting due to the Red Tide.
 

Attachments

  • Thurs 9-3 001.webp
    Thurs 9-3 001.webp
    157.4 KB · Views: 167
Upvote 0
Les,

Good score on the gold and titanium rings.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Nice rings Less chunky gold is always good!
BCNJ
 
Nice Rings Les, HH
 
I heard it was bad red tide down south. It is still nice in Sarasota. Nice rings Les!
 
Great day. Congratulations!!:occasion14:
 
I like 'em both, Les...great detecting!

Lorraine
 
Very nice, and heavy too.
:occasion14:
 
Nice! Glad you got big gold.
 
I heard it was bad red tide down south. It is still nice in Sarasota. Nice rings Les!

Sarasota also has the Red Tide, not Manatee yet.
 
nice Les!! I was down in Englewood today and the red tide was getting bad.
 
Whooper ring Les .... great find. Been there smelled that..... its just nasty. Looks like you got the dollar.... Beat to that one.

Dew
 
Last edited:
Nice gold Les. Congrats!
 
You scored well Les for such a nasty situation, congrats!!
 
Nice chunk of gold Les!
 
WTG,Les very nice rings :icon_thumright: I would be so happy if I ever find more than 3 rings in one day happy for you,,HH:hello:
 
Another nice ring Les, youve had a great Summer. This is my second year water detecting and my heaviest band so far is a 9.6 gram 14k. When I see your finds it makes me want to get out and start hunting...congrats on that chunk of 14k.
 
Last edited:
You did well Les, concidering the conditions. Did ya wear a gas mask? :tongue3: :tongue3::dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom