What's new

Thursday at the job site and more

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wanted to know what you think the last piece is material wise is it modern
 

Attachments

  • image-3398157795.webp
    image-3398157795.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 97
  • image-3541469028.webp
    image-3541469028.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 90
  • image-3135988677.webp
    image-3135988677.webp
    65.9 KB · Views: 81
  • image-280382934.webp
    image-280382934.webp
    65.9 KB · Views: 90
  • image-3163247124.webp
    image-3163247124.webp
    63.5 KB · Views: 87
  • image-821023471.webp
    image-821023471.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 95
  • image-2242676806.webp
    image-2242676806.webp
    55.2 KB · Views: 88
  • image-2932541979.webp
    image-2932541979.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 89
  • image-3297499006.webp
    image-3297499006.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 83
  • image-3860432392.webp
    image-3860432392.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 89
  • image-3085795098.webp
    image-3085795098.webp
    44 KB · Views: 88
  • image-2218814481.webp
    image-2218814481.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 84
  • image-2311389691.webp
    image-2311389691.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 95
  • image-404532848.webp
    image-404532848.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 74
  • image-3543685814.webp
    image-3543685814.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 82
  • image-2488823229.webp
    image-2488823229.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 92
  • image-4291057438.webp
    image-4291057438.webp
    47.1 KB · Views: 102
  • image-23476592.webp
    image-23476592.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 91
  • image-2368053643.webp
    image-2368053643.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 85
  • image-1807833842.webp
    image-1807833842.webp
    48.1 KB · Views: 85
Upvote 0
Man !!!!!!! Awesome finds. I'm jealous, just kidding. Lately all I find are small flakes :(
Glad you had a good day. Kat
 
The last one is creek rock
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
Oh ok I didn't know what it was this creek was on the job owner said sure go look lol the grey hand ax was one I already had pretty good chert there wish I had more time
 
Here's the other edge to pic 5 and 6
 

Attachments

  • image-3762508141.webp
    image-3762508141.webp
    53.2 KB · Views: 90
Man !!!!!!! Awesome finds. I'm jealous, just kidding. Lately all I find are small flakes :(
Glad you had a good day. Kat

Thanks lol some days are good some are bad but it will turn ... Head to the creek
 
Painter you bring it to the table bro. That last piece is strange. It looks like its been in the creek for a good long minute. Congrats!!
 
Thanks boss lol I was curious what material it was its only 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick it has to thin layers of white over a layer of red ? I've saw it before just never thought of what it might be
 
Seems like everything here has the black stain on it, makes it hard for me to hunt. Nice finds!
 
When they are all black it makes it really hard for sure !!! Thanks for the compliment
 
more artifacts 053.webp
did tou take that first one from my collection? alot of material like what im finding here in iowa
 
I know you found the hells gap point and I have a matching hand axe from the same material lol
 
I figure hand axe because of only one edge being worn so I don't think it's a hoe
 

Attachments

  • image-1219879820.webp
    image-1219879820.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 69
  • image-1009306680.webp
    image-1009306680.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 77
  • image-146054306.webp
    image-146054306.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 80
  • image-3900388063.webp
    image-3900388063.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 83

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom