What's new

Thursdays Search

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thursday's Search

Hi all!
Finished my 8 boxes of halves. Three were skunks. The rest gave up:
1942 Walker. Sweet condition!
1962 d Franklin.
(7) 1964
(3) 1964d
(2) 1965
(2) 1966
(4) 1967
And a first for me, a 1970 Bermuda 50 cent piece.
HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
Re: Thursday's Search

nice, walker/bens are so rare these days.
 
Re: Thursday's Search

Good score :thumbsup: :thumbsup: You caught more 90's than 40's!
HH
Rich
 
Re: Thursday's Search

Pretty nice haul! I am sure finding the walker was a rush! :thumbsup:
 
Re: Thursday's Search

Well done, Those are got hits!
rileyboy
 
Re: Thursday's Search

Congrats on the nice find of 90's/40's, Walker/Ben! ffd
 
Re: Thursday's Search

Wish I was in Bermuda. I love the beach!

Great finds!

apush :read2:
 
Re: Thursday's Search

very nice...lots of 90%er's too, good job & keep it up! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom