What's new

Tickled pink!!!!

relic nut

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,006
Reaction score
7,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Came home today from another great hunt and check my mail. Couldn't believe what I got! I was asked some time back to submit the story and pictures of my CS reef buckle to W&E Treasures magazine and I did. Didn't think anything more about it till I got copy of it today. I'm tickled pink!!

HH, Relic Nut
 
Congrats to you,I'll look for it!
 
:occasion14: Congrats on the article. :notworthy: I recon your what they call a celebrity now.
 
:occasion14: Congrats on the article. :notworthy: I recon your what they call a celebrity now.
Don't know about all that, but it sure is nice to be recognized by your peers. This hobby just keeps on giving.

HH, Relic Nut
 
What did you find that was pink? Congrats on the recognition. I hope the color can be returned to normal..:laughing7:
 
Awesome! Congrats!
I'll be looking forward to seeing it.
 
Wreath buckle?

I think a reef buckle is what Jimmy Buffet uses to hold his pants up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom