What's new

Tiffany & Co silver ring today

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Tiffany & Co silver ring today

Slim pickens continue at the badly sanded in beaches here in CT, but this morning I did manage to recover a " PLEASE RETURN TO TIFFANY & CO " silver ring from about a 10" depth in that sanded - in ocean floor.

The ring was down there for quite some time , I think; it was very tarnished and encrusted.

Electrolyzed it and got it clean.

It's a good weight for a silver ring, I think

As to the ring's authenticity, I 'm almost sure , after doing some research on bogus T & C rings, that this ring is authentic, but I'm not a jeweler so I could be wrong.

I also found a "Replica Jewelry" site that is selling an exact copy of this ring for $37.90, ( see attached pic)... so it's a mystery as to the authenticity; they look the same to me. :dontknow:


Comments and suggestions on recognizing the authenticity of T & C jewelry are welcomed.

Here's a couple of pics...and a link to this ring on the T & C site...it sells new for $175.00. Do people actually pay all that money for a silver ring????

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...12-c+287466-r+101323338-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+-k+

Thanks for looking

Lorraine
 
Upvote 0
Re: Tiffany & Co silver ring today

Nice one! You and Les found the same ring! :notworthy: :hello2: :notworthy:
 
Re: Tiffany & Co silver ring today

DewGuru said:
Nice one! You and Les found the same ring! :notworthy: :hello2: :notworthy:

I just saw Les' post...cool!

Lorraine
 
Re: Tiffany & Co silver ring today

I saw the picture and it is identical to the one I found . Wow!
 
Re: Tiffany & Co silver ring today

My advice is to go online, and see what a real Tiffany ring weighs. If yours is silver, and it weighs the same, this is one positive sign.
 
Re: Tiffany & Co silver ring today

beachboy said:
My advice is to go online, and see what a real Tiffany ring weighs. If yours is silver, and it weighs the same, this is one positive sign.

Thank you , beachboy; I'll try to find a site that gives the weight of this ring.
Lorraine
 
Re: Tiffany & Co silver ring today

I checked the weight, it seems good. I saw one on ebay, it was about 3 grams and they were selling it as real...I thought they would be heavier, but may be not...Great looking ring!!!
 
Re: Tiffany & Co silver ring today

beachboy said:
I checked the weight, it seems good. I saw one on ebay, it was about 3 grams and they were selling it as real...I thought they would be heavier, but may be not...Great looking ring!!!

thank you for that info, Beachboy.

I couldn't find a site that gave the weight.

My ring find is size 6 1/2

Lorraine
 
Re: Tiffany & Co silver ring today

Lorraine I was all set to tell you it was worth $175 but I guess you already know!! sweet find!
 
Re: Tiffany & Co silver ring today

nice find! congrats!!!!
 
Re: Tiffany & Co silver ring today

Super find way to go ... HH socks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom