Tiger Shark find

Dixie Digger

Sep 11, 2006
Ga
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT W/S12 Coil & Excal 1000 & Fisher CZ21 Cz20,Tesoro Tiger Shark Excal ll

Attachments

• ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 901
Upvote 0

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YEAH, NOW WE'RE TALKIN'. GREAT FIND. CONGRATULATIONS. HH BILL

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, I could sell that and help finance me an Excal 1000. ;D

Nice find there!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dixie Digger, that would go a long way toward paying for that Excal you want. However, I know you'll never live to use it if you sell HER ring. Good luck with the new Excal.

Sandman

OP
OP
Dixie Digger

Dixie Digger

Sep 11, 2006
Ga
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT W/S12 Coil & Excal 1000 & Fisher CZ21 Cz20,Tesoro Tiger Shark Excal ll
wife has too many now.im going to sell this one and buy a Sunspot Scoop! now to find a good place to sell it!

spez401

Jul 13, 2006
Coventry, RI
Detector(s) used
Excal
Good call about that sunspot scoop. Best scoop i've ever used. I got mine earlier this summer. I called the company, and they didn't have any in stock, ready to go. The owner sent me HIS PERSONAL STEALTH scoop. I have nothing but good things to say about that company. Oh... and the scoop is great

Jason in TN

Bronze Member
Oct 29, 2004
East Tennessee
Checked out the website for sunspot scoops. $169 for a wooden handle scoop. WOW!!!.
$25 extra for a extra foot on a wooden handle OUCH ! I think I will stick with the scoop I have.

That is a awsome find on the ring!

-Jones-

Aug 11, 2005
NW Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab GO-FIND 60 and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Dixie Digger said:
ok i think i found out how to use wife's camera.found this 3 days ago got appraised today $1200 ! my 2nd best find ever! local beach knee deep water.

Dixie Digger,

Nice find! ::) That's what we all dream about......... :o

Farmercal

Mar 20, 2003
Earth
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, X-Terra 70 & Excalibur 1000
Nice ring Dixie. I love my sunspot. I got it used for $100 plus shipping. Best deal I've found in a while. They can't be destroyed as far as I tell.

dahut

Nov 6, 2004
Lee's Tavern Road
Detector(s) used
21 years behind a coil

Fisher F70
Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love my little Tiger-Shark in the fresh water. With the control box mounted under the arm it swings easy. I wish it had the sens control on the front, but I can live with it as is. One of the best freshwater units going - and you can't beat the warranty.

Mine has crapped out lately after more than a few years, and now needs to go back to the factory. I called them and got the recording, since it was still early, their time. I got a call later from some guy named James Gifford* and we had a nice chat. After I told him what it was doing, he said to send it in and they'd fix it up, tweak and peak it and add the new coil mounting bolts - no charge, as it has that Lifetime Warranty on the unit.

"Sweeeet," I said. I hope it doesnt take too long....

* James Gifford is the son of Tesoro founder Jack Gifford, who has retired. James currently heads the Tesoro organization with his brother Vince. Did you catch that? The head of the company called me about my problem with one of their products! Thats' service. As long as Ive used Garrett detectors, Ive yet to have Charles Garrett return one of my calls....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread