What's new

Tiger Sharks Maiden Voyage strikes .925 silver!

Diggincoinz

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2004
Messages
1,581
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wayne County, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 / Tesoro TigerShark / Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First time out with the Tiger Shark the other day... just in time b4 they closed up the beaches and the bay due to extreme nasty algea! It's all ick now!

But I grabbed the last hour of daylight on Tuesday evening for the maiden voyage and out from the scoop came this little beauty.... .925 Silver with Amethyst stone. Nice!!!

... my wife has already snatched it up and is wearing it!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0003.webp
    IMG_0003.webp
    64.4 KB · Views: 514
  • IMG_0020.webp
    IMG_0020.webp
    198.9 KB · Views: 521
  • IMG_0003.webp
    IMG_0003.webp
    64.4 KB · Views: 497
  • IMG_0020.webp
    IMG_0020.webp
    198.9 KB · Views: 506
Upvote 0
Nice ring and great pics!!! I can't get mine that clear but mine is a underwater camera and might not be that clear.
 
Wtg on your first silver with your new Tiger shark.....Matt
 
nice, it the shark a vlf or PI?
 
congrats

my wife has already snatched it up and is wearing it!

Doesn't take long does it ;D
 
S.S.Tupperware said:
nice, it the shark a vlf or PI?

VLF... I didn't want the PI.

And I couldn't even get it properly ground balanced but still recovered what I set out to find!
 
That is a really nice ring. I'd be wearing it too!
 
Thanks for the replies! How do I research the hallmark on jewelry? Can someone direct me to a good link on the web?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom