DrGrip
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 12, 2009
- Messages
- 491
- Reaction score
- 8
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North, Texas
- Detector(s) used
- White's XLT & Quick Draw II
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey folks, how about we all pool our favorite places to hunt and make a day of hitting each of them?
I know a few of you have gotten together for a hunt in Dallas for a few hours, but how about an all day adventure?
Thoughts?
Grip (I'm harmless, really)
I know a few of you have gotten together for a hunt in Dallas for a few hours, but how about an all day adventure?
Thoughts?
Grip (I'm harmless, really)
I haven't been there, but the history looks awesome and with great potential. I would never be brace enough to go by myself, so this would be a blast. 

Count me in too, if it's okay. I can do in the middle of the week anytime. Sounds like great fun! 






