ThTx
Hero Member
OK. Logged on to the Yahoo group. Let's get it going. Pyledriver? Baylorhall? Everyone





I'm still a working lady most of the week. I don't know if I'll be able to make the May 13 hunt (I'm usually playing catch-up the week after a vacation), but I'll be alert for future hunts.
ThTx said:Are we doing the 13th? Where do we want to meet? Where does everyone want to hunt? Do we want to carry a lunch? Talk to me.
DrGrip said:ThTx said:Are we doing the 13th? Where do we want to meet? Where does everyone want to hunt? Do we want to carry a lunch? Talk to me.
As for me, I'm still planning on the 13th. I think if we bring our lunch and dine in a park we can all get to know one another over it and that will be more fun to me than hitting a fast food joint.