What's new

time ranger tips

monte952003

Jr. Member
Joined
May 11, 2014
Messages
55
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
Blairsville PA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Time Ranger
GARRETT AT Pro
GARRETT GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
im New to this and got a time ranger 4th gen does anyone have any tips for a newbie?
 
Check out your detector on You Tube videos.
 
I just ordered one, Look's to have the same spec's as a Titan 9000, we'll see, I'm trying to get the other half into this hobby she bought the first BH for my birthday a few month's ago, I just have to do the research for "Hunting" spot's. Not a lot in this area except the beach's and for the last 40 plus year's I have lived here I'm not much for those, Good luck with your new detector and HAPPY hunting !!
 
Old thread but there are no videos on the Time Ranger unfortunately.
It's to slow for anything but clean parks and yards or maybe ares with little use.
I did find two wheats and a .925 sterling arrow head pendant within 15 mins.in my yard.
 
It's time for FTP to retire the $649 MSRP Time Ranger, IMO.
 
The $569 Camo LS can follow...which is simply a Land Star with camo for an extra $200 bucks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom