What's new

Time spent on treasurenet

* Remember ...

Time enjoyed wasting, is not wasted time. :icon_sunny:




Jay
 
Time on T-net? really too much time. should have been out metal detecting instead.


Total Time Spent Online: 27 days, 13 hours and 57 minutes.
Total Posts: 3130 posts
Total Topics Started: 80 topics
Number of Polls Created: 0 polls
Number of Votes Cast: 15 votes

Time meeting all of you.... Priceless ;D
 
Thanks all for your replies. I just love to sit back and read the post and everyone experience. I learn alot an really enjoy seeing what everyone is finding....Matt
 
Saturna said:
* Remember ...

Time enjoyed wasting, is not wasted time. :icon_sunny:




Jay

Oh great, and I was just gonna let everyone have it on the quality versus quantity thing.
Well thanks for pre-empting....
 
Geez...I must be a slacker on T-Net. With 807 posts, I only have 11 days, 23 hours and 9 minutes. Okay...so I'm a fast reader and typer...lol... ::)

Al
 
I need to get out more
 

Attachments

  • index\'lkn.webp
    index\'lkn.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 108

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom