What's new

Time spent on treasurenet

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just wondering how much time everyone spents on treasernet. Here In OH and it is winter time outside. I sit in my recycler and have the lap top in my lap. I do my research and I have treasernet page open and I keep going back and forth reading everyones posts. I love to read your find and your imput on helping everyone out. I hope I can put this all to good use this spring. For all you that can get out good luck MDing....Matt
 
I have 8 home pages....Treasurenet is one of them. When I am working my computer is pretty much always on and since it is winter and things are very slow I spend a LOT of time here....plus I am getting ready to go on a hunt in Florida with Tnet friends so being on here and discussing that and answering questions etc is a big focus at the moment lol
 
I wonder how many caches I could have found with the time I've spent on here. :icon_pirat:
 
Go to your profile page, at the bottom is a line that says "General Statistics For This Member". Click on that, it shows how much time you have spent on TNet. Man, I only have spent 5 days here.............
 
I've tried not to think of how much time I spend reading all the posts on T-Net... and I guess this is why. :-\

Total Time Spent Online: 41 days, 12 hours and 16 minutes.

I don't even want to know what it said "before" those 41 days... uhg...

Bran <><
 
I'm almost at 4 years... if you don't count the year and a half or so that I spent on here reading before creating my account. :)

Bran <><
 
my profile says 3 days 13 hour and 30 minutes It sure seems a lot more then that an i fairly a newbie here...Matt
 
19 days, 19 hours and 48 minutes. :-\ :-\ ::) ::) ;D ;D :D :D :wink: :wink: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Something like that.. 8)
 
I must be the newbie at 1 day 16 hours. I keep it on all of the time, I just don't log in all of the time.
 
31 days, 2 hours and 18 mins :o

havn't had much work lately :D
 
I check out new posts, of my interest, every evening before bed time. If I can't because of being out someplace,
I check in after reading the news online in the morning while drinking coffee.
 
Illinois 656
Today's Finds! 528
Metal Detecting 514
General Discussion 104
Everything Else 95
Cache Hunting 35
My Best Finds 31
Mug Shots 13
Fisher Research Labs 11
What Is It? 9
Illinois 11.9121%
2004 3.6364%
Metal Detecting 1.0183%
Fisher Research Labs 0.7069%
I Couldn't Believe My Eyes! 0.5587%
The Tool Shed 0.3567%
Cache Hunting 0.3543%
Books 0.3289%
Miscellaneous - youtube videos 0.2985%
About This Forum 0.2551%

Geez gotta get this under control. Anyway my ratio of time spent where, since 2003 I'spose.
 
181d 20h 25m


Blahahahahaha


I am now considered one of the old timers of Tnet....I dont really think that I spend alot of time here...just click it on in the morning and keep checking it throughout the day :D
 
rofl you got nearly 100 days more than me and they thought I was bad! ;D
 
I may not be the only one on here alot.....LOL ::)

Top 10 Posters
jeff of pa 18808
Gypsy Heart 13545
Cynangyl 11734
Montana Jim 11296
Nana40 10034
River Rat 9083
PBK 8798
EDDE 8545
hollowpointred 7923
stoney56 7551
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom